• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 Cat 3116 A/C Conditioning Install

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Then what are you trying to do with it? You have started this thread. And posted the same thing 3 times without making any point of what you are trying to accomplish or information you are seeking.

Do you have everything you think you need to install of the actual AC and need to be told how to put it on a truck?

tomtag

Then what are you trying to do with it? You have started this thread. And posted the same thing 3 times without making any point of what you are trying to accomplish or information you are seeking.

Do you have everything you think you need to install of the actual AC and need to be told how to put it on a truck?
are you trying to do a install of the surplus lmtv m1078 ac parts that have been on the internet if so there are componets that where never on the internet and other items never explained how to obtain or hook up ive done this system so get with me

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
are you trying to do a install of the surplus lmtv m1078 ac parts that have been on the internet if so there are componets that where never on the internet and other items never explained how to obtain or hook up ive done this system so get with me
I've done more installs than you have on these trucks I am sure. Even modified the 7ton MTVR kits to work that allows you to not need the crankshaft pulley setup nor the 3116 brackets.

There are already threads on the install procedure. Please add onto those Rather than just typing the same posting over and over.

tomtag

I've done more installs than you have on these trucks I am sure. Even modified the 7ton MTVR kits to work that allows you to not need the crankshaft pulley setup nor the 3116 brackets.

There are already threads on the install procedure. Please add onto those Rather than just typing the same posting over and over.
ok ive done the instail like it ewas engineered to be applied to the m1 078 with the original brackets and crankshaft pulley

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WTH is going on here? Are there two different confused owners? What is the actual question/s? I think Simp is trying to help but it seems there is no real question or direction.

OP- can you please ask the question you need/want answered?

Kirk1970

I am looking for instructions on how to install an A/C on the M 1078 w/ 3116. I have the A/C and think I have all of the required components. I have not installed this before so I have know idea what I'm getting into. I could use any and all assistance with this. If needed I could try and come out to wherever for help if need be.

Thank in advance for your help.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I am looking for instructions on how to install an A/C on the M 1078 w/ 3116. I have the A/C and think I have all of the required components. I have not installed this before so I have know idea what I'm getting into. I could use any and all assistance with this. If needed I could try and come out to wherever for help if need be.

Thank in advance for your help.
Where in Arkansas are you located?

Kirk1970

I believe I have everything needed to install the AC on my M1078, how ever I don't know how to do it and am looking for some assistance or guidance as to how to install the AC.
I am in Morrilton, Arkansas and would be willing to travel a bit to get the help installing it if need be.
Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks