• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 no power to start solenoid

Cmore9mm

Im having a problem with my truck not cranking all of a sudden.... the starter solenoid inside frame rail on driver side clicks like its supposed to, and i tried jumping the posts but get nothing. I have no power to the solenoid, anyone where the solenoid gets its power from?

coachgeo

clean all the terminals on the battery protection/polarity box below spare tire.

Look at cover of your Power Distribution Box (PDP) and chase down anything with starting (K1?) and swap it with something else same size (or better use test fuse) to see if it is the relay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks