• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M108 update

scooter01922

Ok, not much has happened but she is running nicely after sorting out a bit of the rats nest that is the wiring harness. Next step will be bolting back on the stuff that makes it look like a truck and getting the brakes operative. To keep you guys amused heres a vid of the first start of my posession of the truck. Had been sitting several months prior to this start attempt. Still lacks any exhaust so shes a little loud :) Just ignore the maroon blob at the bottom of your screen, its my hood.....had to put the camera somewhere as i work alone most of the time. YouTube - Starting the 108 6/23/10

scooter01922

UH....hmm gimp guess i missed some stuff...nice avitar...wheres that story??? I thought it was bad when you were stuck in GA last year, guess i was wrong..lol

scooter01922

Reading up on that now. Geez man, you have too much fun...LOL Rolling your truck and after having to do that repair on your oil pump to even get there.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you ever get it moved to your place? Gonna make it to the GA Rally this year? 108 is coming along.

scooter01922

Well kenny its about 4 miles from home at a friends place now, has a LARGE parking lot where she is welcome to sit. It is my intentions to make it to the rally, certainly won't miss it if at all possible. Nope PB not dead just busy :) Glad to have had time to pop in and refute the evidence to the contrary. Now if only the 108 stopped......could move her around easier, thats the next hurdle, new lines and whatnot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks