• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m109a3 24vdc to 120vac box?

digitaldust

I am doing a rewire on my old M 109 might anyone know what to use for reusability this box will have see enclosed pictures.

Also is there a wiring number diagram that is of intimate detail of a m109 box for instance I have wire tags that read 700 701 that are 110 hot 110 neutral for an example

Attachments

daytonatrbo

You could replace the generator plug on the outside with a standard civi plug and use it for "shore power" when camping or what have you.

If you have the need.

Otherwise you may as well gut the 110 system, unless you are going for authenticity. In which case I wouldn't mind seeing the wiring diagrams myself.

Clay James

I got tired of the stock crap so I gutted it and installed a Blue Sea Systems marine grade panel. I'll add another when I do the 24v wiring.
IMG_8900.jpg

Katahdin

Its a 110v AC to 24v DC transformer to power the vent fan and other 24v equipment off a generator. You could charge the deuce starter batteries with it or run 24v radios, lights and etc equipment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks