• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1152A1 - 4 Man Soft Top Kit w/ Doors Question

cg25713

Hello All:

I could use some assistance. I have a 2006 M1152A1 and it came without any doors. I want to put on a new 4 man soft top with soft doors. I saw some discussion here about straight vs. angled doors for previously armored models like mine. Does this apply only to hard doors?

If I buy a standard Bretton kit will the top and doors fit on my truck? Are there different types of soft doors or are they basically all the same?

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

cg25713

Action I see you have an 07 M1152. Did you convert to 4 man? Hard or soft? I need to pull the trigger on this but not sure which is best way to go.

Action

If your HMMWV does not currently have armor around the door, then the regular bent soft doors or hard doors will fit.
I have a hardtop 2-door.

fpchief

Hello All:

I could use some assistance. I have a 2006 M1152A1 and it came without any doors. I want to put on a new 4 man soft top with soft doors. I saw some discussion here about straight vs. angled doors for previously armored models like mine. Does this apply only to hard doors?

If I buy a standard Bretton kit will the top and doors fit on my truck? Are there different types of soft doors or are they basically all the same?

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Breton is not selling to general public anymore. Tax exempt status only. You may fit that, just letting you know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks