• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m119 TM

Sephirothq

I am looking for a manual for an M119. Does anyone have a cover? or at least a section on the lights and brakes? I am going to pick on up and it would be great to have incase something doesn't work right.
thanks

jwaller

brakes are the same as the m197 dolly and I have that one. they are straight air brake but do not need air to be pulled. very light and easy to stop with the proper pulling vehicle. I think it's about 7180lbs dry on my data plate.

when you get yours could you find out where the data plate is mounted and get back to me with that info. I have a new one for mine but am unsure where it goes.

Stonepicker1

brakes are the same as the m197 dolly and I have that one. they are straight air brake but do not need air to be pulled. very light and easy to stop with the proper pulling vehicle. I think it's about 7180lbs dry on my data plate.

when you get yours could you find out where the data plate is mounted and get back to me with that info. I have a new one for mine but am unsure where it goes.
This is what the TM says on where the data plate is mounted on these trailers, hopes it helps.

The name and data plate for all semitrailer models are located on the right side of the chassis frame
above the pickup plate. They list the manufacturer’s name, model and serial number, ordnance stock
number, contract number, parts manual number, and technical manual numbers. They also list the
lubrication order and weight and dimension data. The service plate for all semitrailer models are
located next to the name and data plate. It lists the responsibility for procurement and depot​
maintenance.

Rattlehead

When will the TM section be up and running again? I have a M119A1, with air/hydraulic brakes:cry:. Phil tried to email me the TM but the file was too big.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TMs are up and running. As much as I'd like to have that manual for the site, it's still restricted so we can't host it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks