• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M123A1C found hiding out!!

BikerBi11

Ok guys and gals, I went to inquire about a couple of M35s. Got to looking at them, and for what he wanted for one of them I could buy a turn key unit. Told him that if he still had them in a couple of months, I would come by and make him an offer. That being said, He said to me " I might just have somthing you can not turn down." Wish I would have had my camera with me. He sent his grand kids down to show his "tank recovery truck and trailer". Well, not knowing what to expect, I followed the kids. We walked through a whole bunch of wrecked trucks. Then we came around a wrecked semi trailen and what did I behold? What appeares to be a near perfect M123A1C! With the 4 axle HET trailer rite next to it. Should have looked at the miles and stuff!! Think I will try to go get some pics of it tomarrow. Anyone have any clue the possible value of this monster? He hasnt given me a price yet, just want to go see him with my guns loaded! Thanks in advance

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it's perfect condition, maybe between $12K and $15K. One would think they'd be worth more, but their mileage sucks, they are overwidth for road use, so it's of limited utility for most drivers.

AMGeneral

If it is definetly a "perfect condition" M123A1C,I agree with Maddawg,$12 to $14K is not outta the question,and I second the overwidth as well,the truck at the tandems is 115 inches wide.

Judging by the description,it is a M747 trailer(4 axles) it is way more overwidth than the truck at 137 inches, either way you are gonna have to have permits to move it,along with the aforementioned 3 to 4 mpg unloaded,plus the lack of affordable replacment tires for the M123, unless you want a huge yard ornament, probably not the best thing to buy.

as far as the price on the trailer,probably the same as the truck,$12 to $14K,I wouldn't be suprised if he asks $30K + for the truck/trailer.

spoken by a former M123 owner.

just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks