• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M125-A1 Cargo Truck Cummins V8 300 Powered

Dirt71

Got this Beast moved back around to the back and painted this weekend....it was a great 4th :-D:-D:-D:-D

Attachments

Dirt71

Hung the frame extension's for the winch and installed the front brake drum's and a top coat of color on all of it... making a little more progress :D :D:D:D

Attachments

Dirt71

Just came across this beauty on ebay a few week's back.... Cummins V8 300 gov. rebuild 1989....put a wrench on it and it rolled over with no hesitation, thinking of putting it in the M125-A1 when I finally get off my butt and get working on it again!!

Attachments

ohsmily

Nice project. Great skill. Excellent find.

As an aside, I think Dirt 71 must be getting paid to add superfluous apostrophes or he is torture testing his keyboard's apostrophe key. He's been going for years adding apostrophes to virtually every plural word he types...I don't get it, unless one or both of the above scenarios. On the other hand, I don't have the skill or experience to do the restoration he's doing; I guess we all have our thing.

ohsmily

Just came across this beauty on ebay a few week's back.... Cummins V8 300 gov. rebuild 1989....put a wrench on it and it rolled over with no hesitation, thinking of putting it in the M125-A1 when I finally get off my butt and get working on it again!!
Very impressive work. Are you in the truck auto industry for your primary job? Did you grow up doing this stuff? From where did the expertise derive that allows you to work your way through a frame-up restoration/rebuild? When/if you complete this thing ajd if you keep it close to true to the original, it will be likely the finest example of this truck in existence; a museum piece.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks