• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 pooper sucker

Gunfreak25

Been out on the road for work and I get to see a lot of rusty gold on the sides of the road. Got me thinking of my old M211 I had years ago and how much I would like to have one again. So a day later I see this M135 posted for sale IN my hometown. Funny how you think something and the universe opens a door.

A call to M1010plowboy and I just might be able to get a proper bed for it too.

They're asking 3000 simoleons as is. Supposedly ran and drove okay, they have a NOS crated Hydramatic for sale separately. They used the tank to suck poopie from sespools and backed up leech fields. Other than that it's original and 24v still. He said he can keep the tank which helps us both out.

Figured I'd offer maybe 1500 for it? What do you guys think? No rust. Needs a bed and hard top to be original. Straight body panels. I want it.

Attachments

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
She's pootiful! Interesting you found one that had a poop tank. This one was named Piglet after spending her after service time at a pig farm. It's my next project. Your truck is clean compared to Piglet.

piglet.jpgpiglet clean.jpg

Your distributor, coil, plugs and wires need some investigating and maybe part number pulling. If that civi combo works it would be good to see what they used. There was a copmany that did after service retro cabs and that cab looks like it belongs. Nice find.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Been out on the road for work and I get to see a lot of rusty gold on the sides of the road. Got me thinking of my old M211 I had years ago and how much I would like to have one again. So a day later I see this M135 posted for sale IN my hometown. Funny how you think something and the universe opens a door.

A call to M1010plowboy and I just might be able to get a proper bed for it too.

They're asking 3000 simoleons as is. Supposedly ran and drove okay, they have a NOS crated Hydramatic for sale separately. They used the tank to suck poopie from sespools and backed up leech fields. Other than that it's original and 24v still. He said he can keep the tank which helps us both out.

Figured I'd offer maybe 1500 for it? What do you guys think? No rust. Needs a bed and hard top to be original. Straight body panels. I want it.
Seems like a heck of a good price.
Especially if it cranks and rolls under its own power.

Yeah, She has seen its share of stinky stuff but water will solve that problem. A roll of quarters at the local car wash and she will look like several times that money!

Gunfreak25

From my understanding the civi ignition setup etc isn't working well and they only used it to putt putt around small jobs, I'd like to put the proper bits back on it if I can find them. I'll be talking turkey with the guy when I get back home.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks