• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 Tailgate

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look in the parts manual, but I BELIEVE the M135 tailgate is different from the rest. Search Craigslist and Ebay, it will show up.:beer: You could also try Niagra military parts or Southeastern Equipment Company (SECO) in Augusta,

GA.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just had a moment, call Jack's surplus in Tucson. He had a few that caught fire a couple years ago. There are some where the rears didn't burn-perfect shape.:mrgreen:

USMC 00-08

Worst case scenario you can fabricate it, it's all flat pieces and channels so it's not impossible....
I had thought of that but can't find one to get all the dimensions. If someone could get the measurments and pictures to me, it would be greatly appreciated. I have some professional welders in the family and it would not be hard to have one made.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had thought of that but can't find one to get all the dimensions. If someone could get the measurments and pictures to me, it would be greatly appreciated. I have some professional welders in the family and it would not be hard to have one made.
Yes, you could have one built better than new! Let me know in case you can't find a good stock one in your area. I have one (almost new) laying around, for all pics and dims you wanted.

G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks