M151 Body Panels

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
Good morning people. Just wanted to let everyone know that we are now able to ship 151 parts again. I have a list of people that have requested parts and will start processing orders. Please keep in mind that this will not happen all at once and I'll get parts moving as soon as I can. We have a lot going on here and as most of you know, this is not a 2 man shop and I have other priorities. I'll be reaching out to those that requested parts with a status update. Thank you for your understanding.

Guy

Last edited:

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
Parts update: We've shipped out 8 orders this week and we're working on number 9. Full side panels are back in production. I have a list of people that want them and will contact them in order (oldest inquiry first). Most other parts are in stock but some items getting low. Will also start replenishing those parts. Thanks to all of you who have purchased parts.

Guy

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
We've made adjustments and more tooling since the first run to help aid the production of the side panels. These are ready for spot welding and there's more at weld.

20200529_114458.jpg
20200529_114514.jpg

Guy

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
We have a few sets of A2 full side panels in stock at this time. Next run of A1 / A2 are already started. $495 each for this batch.

Guy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks