• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 Found in a Pull your own parts Yard

combatcamera

Went today to the local pull your own parts junkyard looking for parts for a non-military truck of mine. While wandering around the yard I rounded a corner and staring at me was an M151. Was really surprised to see it.

It's NOT an A2. Rear suspension is mostly gone. Front seemed more or less there. TIres and wheels are gone. Engine was there, though components had been removed. Hood was in decent shape. Most interior bits and pieces were there, minus the seats. Tub itself is rusted through in a few areas.

It did also have a full hardtop and hard doors. The rear glass in the top needs to be replaced as it's cracked. Side glass is in intact. No rust on the top, outside of surface rust, that I could see.

If anybody is in the Maryland area it's at Crazy Rays on Washington Blvd. in Jessup. Just thought I'd pass it on in case anybody is interested.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So.....no pics, and your name is combatcamera? EPIC FAIL.

Someone in the neighborhood please go and take some pics, maybe we'll be able to save a good chunk of the parts before it gets melted down into toasters...

combatcamera

Rusted through, but in one piece? did it look like a reweld? someone will want that!
From what I could tell yeah. The floor pans were rusted through in a few spots as were a few places on the side of the tub., but otherwise in one piece.

From the way it was sitting, didn't have the access and couldn't tell if it was a reweld.

combatcamera

So.....no pics, and your name is combatcamera? EPIC FAIL.

Someone in the neighborhood please go and take some pics, maybe we'll be able to save a good chunk of the parts before it gets melted down into toasters...
Hmmm..epic fail...I don't know. If I was there to shoot photos, yup, epic fail. But, I was there to pull a few parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks