• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M200A1 Air Reservoir Tank

SierraHotel

Does anyone have either A) an extra air reservoir tank that will fit for a M200A1 (preferably close to Northern Virginia…shipping will kill me) or B) the specification (size, dimensions, etc.) for the air reservoir tank or a M200A1.

I got two M200A1’s from GL (mostly for the tires…which were near new), but the Army pulled the emergency chains, air reservoirs, legs and pigtails. At the time, it was no big deal because I only wanted the tires off of them for the Deuce.

I hate to scrap them and am considering putting a deck and sides on one of them. I’d love to put a fifth wheel on one, but I think divorce would result (as it nearly did when I got them). Funny, she doesn’t seem to mind the idea of putting a deck on one.

The emergency chains are easy to replace, the legs I can live without (or fab something) and the pigtail I can get on Ebay.

However, if someone has that stuff, I’d be interested. Also, if someone wants a M200A1, I’ve got one I’ll probably be reluctantly scrapping (I hate junking perfectly good stuff).

Pictures of the trailers really aren’t worth it, unless I do something with them or someone wants to buy/trade for one.

jimbo*

I have a tank off one I use at the ranch. The rest of the brake system was missing when I got it, so I removed the tank also. It's not very large or heavy, I'll check into shipping
If you part out your second one, I need the top two leaves off one of the springs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks