m200a1

shanekarl

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m picking up a m200a1 in Rhode Island with an 005 and need help converting it to electric over hydronic before hauling it across the country. I’m
Willing to bring parts and give someone 500-1000 for there time to help me.

I am not a mechanic so I’ll need a lot of help.

I was hoping to use this
kit. https://www.etrailer.com/Brake-Actuator/Hydrastar/HBA-10-252-82.html

it comes with brake lines but I’m hoping to use the ones already on the trailer to make it a faster install.

I’d also bring a gallon of dot 5 and a 7 way plug and anything else suggested. I don’t need the lights working on the trailer I have magnetic just really wanting to get the brakes working.

let me know if anyone is intrested and if I’m way off on what I should be offering let me know.

shanekarl

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please clarify for us what "an 005" might be.
I can think of many things, but would like to better understand you mission.

Thanks!
John
San Angelo, Texas, USA
Hey John,

Thanks for getting back to me but I have this all sorted. The 005 is an mep-005a on a m200a1 trailer. I was able to get the air over hydraulic converted to electric over hydrolic and pulled it home over 1800 miles. Worked like a dream!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey John,

Thanks for getting back to me but I have this all sorted. The 005 is an mep-005a on a m200a1 trailer. I was able to get the air over hydraulic converted to electric over hydrolic and pulled it home over 1800 miles. Worked like a dream!
THANKS.
Abbreviating standard nomenclature may be "quick and easy", but it tends to prompt questions for clarification. Sorry I didn't get the "shorthand".

Sounds like a wonderful trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks