• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M249 Mounts for M122/HMMWV

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have designed an M249 Mount for the Airsoft m249, My Mount Allows for the fitting of the Gun with the 200 rd Assault pack installed.
My earlier mount did not have this as you recall.

I know some others may be doing a GMV conversion, Shoot me an E-mail if you are interested.

I have also Fabricated a Swingarm from locally available parts, Will work fine for an Airsoft Gun and static Display. The prototype is still being assembled. Again, If anyone is intrested shoot me a PM

Here is the new mount that you can leave the 200 rd Drum installed for the Batteries and BB's

Here is the Mount that you cannot have the Drum installed:

Here is the Swingarm Mount....So Far, I need to buy Pintles to install on the End to allow being used on UPA or Small Pintle adapters.

jpinst

m249 mounts

I have an m998 slant back and would like to mount my "TOP" M249 on the top turret for display. any ideas on how to do this and what mounts I would need? Ultimately, I would laos like to add the V-shaped blast shield that surrounds the rifle on the mount. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks