• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M275a1

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I posted a wanted ad a little while for a M275 of any variant. NDT turns out had a very nice example. Truck should arrive tomorrow if all goes well . Stable mate for the m108. Yes I like odd m44 series trucks.

thank you to the other members who responded to my original post .

Attachments

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
Sweet truck. Those look like the ramps from my m275a2. I've still got the carcass if you need anything but it looks like you've got a pretty complete example.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes he did a lot of work to it. Had to remove all the brush truck stuff and track down the tractor stuff

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That is a cool truck. Is still a 427?

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The truck did arrive today. Sorry no new pics at this time. Great truck.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
m275a1 winch

I some what started the build for this truck today. Removed a winch that is destined to be installed on the M275.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks