TX M35 A 2 tools, Unimog items and other stuff!

saddamsnightmare

Steel Soldiers Supporter
October 16th, 2021

FOR SALE IN ABILENE, TEXAS:

1 Pair M35A2 Head bolt wrenches $ 50.00 for the pair.

1 Pair"Convoy ahead" /"Convoy Follows" signs fitted with nylon bushings for bungee cords $125.00 (Rick Larsen made these for me)

1 Box engine tools for M35 A2, still in original cardboard shipping box, but I have no clue what they are for now (11 years later) $75.00

1 Winter front canvas cover for M35A2, used, Fair condition: $50.00

I also have several boxes of assorted parts for the M35A2 and for the Unimog S404.114 that I will be breaking out to sell individually.

Unimog S404.114/U1300 L Convoy cross light unit in original box, never used $200.00

1 Desert Storm issued sand color water cooler, 5 gal approximately, Schlueter Company Manufacturer in good shape $50.00

Also for sale if interested:

1 Ram Tek 14' canoe, sand anchor and two paddles, Illinois title $350.00 lightly used, comes with Black Bart Roberts flag and staff....! NOT MiLITARY SURPLUS.

1 Blacksmiths coal forge, no hood , Centuar 636H

1 150 Lb Hay Budden Anvil in good shape

1 Champion Hand cranked wall mount drill press with early Jacobs chuck and key

1 box tongs and assorted tools for above, in WWII US Army Blacksmiths tool chest with paper label on lid

1 Leg vise, heavy duty ( All blacksmiths tools go as a set and MUST be picked up before 10-28/2021 here in Abilene, Texas) $3500 or make a good offer! Cash on the barrel head!

As I am moving out of my house the last weekend of the month, these will need to be picked up here in Abilene, Texas before then. I hope that these items get good homes with the Steel Soldiers, otherwise I will sell them when I get to Central Illinois for the winter (better gone now).

Please contact me here at:

Kyle F. McGrogan
11 Verbena Street
Abilene, Texas 79606
E-Mail: kfmcgrogan@hotmail.com
or
Tel: (325) 232-6103

I will also check for messages here, but better to contact me at home where I can get to the message board quicker!

Have a Grand Evening!

Sincerely,

Kyle F. McGrogan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks