WA M35A2 air intake

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, I have an M35A2 air intake, with used filter, if you want that as well. It was working just fine when it was removed. Also included is the used, but in reasonable shape intake to turbo connector.

I am willing to box it up and drop it at a shipping office of your choice, UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc, that would be in my medium sized city. I will not pay a single cent to ship. You will have to arrange for that on your end and e-mail me a shipping label or something. Again, I don't want to deal with any reimbursement or any exchange of money. I'm providing the item for free. Local pick up is also available in Bellingham, WA or I could meet you at the Canadian border if you're so inclined.

Btw, it's not light, I'm guessing at least 30 lbs. I can get a better weight if anyone's actually interested.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks