• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 from 42718 Campbellsville, KY to 37031 Gallatin, TN

dcm1310

Need to get a Deuce hauled from the Forestry Division lot Campbellsville KY to my dad's over in TN, about 100 miles. I'm up in the Northeast and don't have much time at the moment to go get it running properly for the short trip. Let me know if anyone is around in the area!

Dan

dcm1310

Good morning Dan, we have drivers in the area and may be able to help you. Do you have a good contact number?

Thanks, Joe
Joe,

I tried to send a PM but it won't go through, seems like some sort of verification as I'm a new member here and this is only my second post. I sent a message to the admin. What's the best way to get in contact with you in the interim? I don't really want to post my number on a public forum.

Cheers

unitedstatesoffreight

Joe,

I tried to send a PM but it won't go through, seems like some sort of verification as I'm a new member here and this is only my second post. I sent a message to the admin. What's the best way to get in contact with you in the interim? I don't really want to post my number on a public forum.

Cheers
Thats completely understandable. You can call me at (386) 507-4197. Hope to hear from you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks