• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 moved from CT/NY to PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnyR1

I have to get my M35a2 truck back to Brackney PA from Burlington CT. The truck drives, so I could drive it a distance of up to about half way, to meet up with the transport.

I am flexible on the timing of this, no particular rush.

Thanks.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not drive the whole way?

skinnyR1

Why not drive the whole way?
Its a viable option that I will use if absolutely necessary, but am looking to avoid. There will be a return trip also where I will be driving it.

I will be doing it to pick up the truck later on, but if I can avoid having to do it to drop it off also, that would be ideal. Back and forth twice with a chase car and/or rental car within a couple of weeks is no fun, and I don't really have the time to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks