• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 repair place in NJ?

ger84

hey guys...

i am very new to this and this is a huge learning experience with this truck. However I have a M35a2 and my head gasket is leaking. I know this because there is air comming from the head area right near the fan. I have looked on sites to see what it entails and nervous about doing the repair on my own. The engine was painted so its even more interesting. I have done a normal gas engine on a car and on a smaller atv but i feel like i will be lost with a big truck. Anyone willing to help me do the work or know of a good shop or someone who is cheap but good in NJ? I live near flemington, NJ. about 30 mins from PA and 1 hr from ny.

Also as i was driving home from a parade my 3rd gear isn't working or if it does go in... its now popping out of gear... any help or ideas of whats going on would be greatly appriciated. :/

The truck is still drivable but want to get this fixed so its a fun truck again. I purchased this truck so i can show my students at school K-8grade students what a military truck really is and was used for veterans day at my school. please help or give a idea on prices etc. I can't even find a place that sells a head gasket for the M35a2 truck. its a multifuel engine with turbo.

Thanks

Gerald
or email me at

Ger84@aol.com

Last edited:

Dr.Jay

I have a few complete surplus gasket sets for the multi-fuel engine that i am willing to sell.

send me a PM if you are interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks