• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 Shop Van Conversion

tklm539

I am thinking that in the future I would like to replace the cargo bed on my M35 with a shop van that could be converted to a small camper. Is this possible?

If so where would I find the van box (I am in NY) or would it be cheaper to just buy a second truck that is already a shop van setup?

Thanks

mangus580

Honestly Tom, I would keep the cargo box, and install an S280 Shelter for the camper purpose.....

and BTW, more trucks, are always better!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Colemans has a M109 shop van body for $350, Shawn quoted me that last October. Not too far from you in Millersburg, PA.

jatonka

Tom, talk to Don at Sprusemtsurplus.com he might have a S-280 for sale. You missed my M109A3 Shop Van I had for sale. It was nice, JT out

tklm539

No worries John. I am thinkng of things to do down the line. Aside, big Tom was none to keen on the idea.

I sent you an email about pick up this weekend.

Tom