M35a2 Winch drive shaft a Transmission pto wanted

helm1008

Hello everyone im fixing up my duce i bought down in Rhode island. I think the gentleman i purchased it from is member, anyways the truck has winch up front, I'm looking for all the parts from winch back. If anyone can help me that would be awesome! thank you. 20200524_163609.jpg
The trucks come along way would like to continue fixing it up.

helm1008

Awesome thanks for the response! I Just have good winch its 5 ton winch, so i dont need hole set up just everything from winch back, if you want to sell just them parts i would be very interested. Im up in Maine i would cover shipping.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might have a snag in your plans. That 5 ton winch has the drive side on the passenger side and a deuce PTO is on the drivers side. It looks great on there but hooking it up will not be a walk in the park.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might have a snag in your plans. That 5 ton winch has the drive side on the passenger side and a deuce PTO is on the drivers side. It looks great on there but hooking it up will not be a walk in the park.
If memory serves, spicergear put one on his deuce, he just flipped it upside down or something. Now I'll have to see if I can find that thread after work tomorrow.

helm1008

Hello everyone, as far as 5 ton winch goes i just need to switch things around, its universal for both sides, so would be worth the effort to have stronger winch, Im no stranger to work so thats not a problem. I'm also getting ready for head gasket change as well i want to get this truck top condition because that's how i keep all my equipment. I'm interested in parts ill pm you guys for more details.
Thank you

Scottyg66

Hello everyone im fixing up my duce i bought down in Rhode island. I think the gentleman i purchased it from is member, anyways the truck has winch up front, I'm looking for all the parts from winch back. If anyone can help me that would be awesome! thank you. View attachment 822426
The trucks come along way would like to continue fixing it up.
I have a used winch drive shaft and PTO for a deuce that I would sell.In Plainville, Ma.02762(right on the Rhode Island boarder) mail Bentley008@comcast.net.Thanks Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks