• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2c, M920 and M813a1 out for Memorial Day parade

With some help from friends we took some of the 6x6's out for the Memorial Day parade in Owatonna, MN. We had a good turn out this year even though it looked like it was going to rain during the parade. I found that if I used the M920's air horn on the crowd they thought the worst was over until I hit the jake on high setting with the straight pipe. Lots of thumbs up from the crowd and police. Thanks to all who served!

Andy

Attachments

Last edited:

dittle

Nice. I took the my deuce that I got from Andy out for the parade here today (different thread posting) and then went to Sonic for lunch with the wife....not for the food but just because I had to see what kind of reaction I would get. Ended up getting Big Mother hit on by the blonde car hop. Her first words were "That is a big truck". We were the only customers she came back and checked on numerous time to see how we were doing. She eventually asked if she could see what the back of the truck looked like (had a cover on) and then I told her to check out the cab if she liked.

I think OD iron just won another fan in the car hop. As I was leaving she was there waving at us so I honked the horn at her and made the comment that we just made her day. I then ended up getting into trouble with the wife over something said after that comment but that will stay off the board.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks