• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Fiberglass Hoods

Docuscg

I am thinking about building a mold for the A3 hood. My A3 has the cut and patch hood and I don't like it. I would like to also build one with a raised hood scoop that would start even on the front and rise to the back about 3 inch high. This will help in the profile looks and could be used as a heat escape vent.

Just checking to see if there is any interest here in someone buying any if I build them? Because it looks like I am going to do this anyway. Got to have a good looking hood!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Put in a call to Ted Hils (Teds Trucks) in Dothan AL area. I think he bought some a great number of years ago.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I think I still have another new one out in the barn. It might still be strapped to the pallet. Might have a bird dropping on it or two but that just adds character. Won't be able to check until Monday and we'd still have to see about linking up.

Docuscg

Fiberglass hood M35A3

Let me know when you find out. I know someone on here knows where some are, but he doesn't want to tell anyone else.
For all you guys, I found a place that sells new Fiberglass hood with no hardware or insulation for $500.00 plus shipping. You use your own hardware, or you can buy new from C&C.
Anyway you can go to their website. RanchersSupplyCo.com

I don't know how good they are, but if someone buys one, LET US KNOW!

flyxpl

For all you guys, I found a place that sells new Fiberglass hood with no hardware or insulation for $500.00 plus shipping. You use your own hardware, or you can buy new from C&C.
Anyway you can go to their website. RanchersSupplyCo.com

I don't know how good they are, but if someone buys one, LET US KNOW!
Are these hoods original factory parts or aftermarket stuff ?

Docuscg

Fiberglass Hoods

They don't have any pics on their website for the hood, but John said they do have them. You have to call or email to ask.

If I get Time this week, I will ask them for a Pic.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
C&C don't have any. I am emailing Ranchers supply to see if they do.
I have been on the phone with John at ranchers supply, he sent me these pic's of there hoods and tops. He said there hoods are strough enough to stand on.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks