• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 from SC to VA. anyone? anyone?

HeadWizard

Hi-
I've got an M35A3 down at Adams place in Hopkins, SC 29061 that has long exceeded it's welcome (bad me). Need it to get to Chantilly, VA 20151.

It will need to be trailered. Adam can help with loading and I can help with unloading. Price is really important these days, sorry. It needs to be moved in the next 30 days.

Any and all legitimate suggestions are welcome.

Anyone need a back haul?

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE.

Don Ballard
703-349-3025

L1A1

If no one can or is willing to help you on here, have you tried "U-ship"? Might be worth a look...
Matt

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Will be in SC, the end of next week..heading north..back to Annapolis maryland..Picked up 3 M915A1's at Adams place before..Great guy!..Tell him Kevin says hi..Bruce's friend..
Send me the info to surplus Transport for a quote..
Kevin..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks