• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M36?

liljohn

Just reading through the -10, and I'm seeing some references to the M36A2 extended wheelbase Deuce. Just curious if anyone out there has one, or knows of someone who does. How rare are they?

Dieselsmoke

A friend of mine out here has been talking about selling his. Don't know how much he's asking. It's been stored indoors for years, but every so often pulls a load of hay in from the fields.

liljohn

*sigh* It'd be nice...

What I'd really like is that shop van for sale in the photo ads section here at SS. But alas, no money, no place to put it, no time... and the list goes on....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks