• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m36a2 cargo cover

Manstein

Chaplain Emeritus
I'm helping a friend install a bed cover on his M36. The front right stake on the bed is about 3 inches back from the corner. When you set the front bow in, it is caddy cornered because of the side stake arrangement. Do you get another side rack stake to put in that front corner? This is a picture of the truck and the right corner of the bed. You can see the gap between the side rack and the rack behind the cab.

Attachments

acetomatoco

Sure looks like you would use a stake in the pocket in the fixed part of the body, not the one on the dropside.. I seem to remember a similar problem on the 5 ton 800 series... I put in an extra top bow assy and fixed that one... ACE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks