• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 - Generator Belt

CGarbee

The parts number for the belt is located on my website on the part cross page if you want to get it at a local store...
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/PartsCross.PDF

Gates B52 is the number that I have... It may need to be recrossed to a newer number or to one that your store has, but they can do that (or you can utilizing Google...).

Good luck.

Bill W

Make sure to ask for a 52" "Wrapped" belt ( much thicker/wider) if your local auto parts doesn't carry it than check a lawnmower shop
NAPA use to carry them but it only came in green but that was quite a few years ago

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks