M37 sitting at Scrap yard needs moved Colorado

Tom567

I have access to a 50’s m37 with no engine or transmission . I was supposed to get it but I have no where to store it. Let me know it’s intact and original. Just needs a home. It’s in Colorado near Denver.

Tom567

This isn't clear...

Do you need it moved somewhere or is for the taking?

DG
They scrap yard is selling it I just had to back out of the deal because I can’t store it. He was selling it to me for 500$.

Attachments

cobra5

If fuel wasn't so expensive I'd be there loading it on my trailer. That's a good deal even if it doesn't have an engine and trans. What's outside storage cost in your area?

Tom567

If fuel wasn't so expensive I'd be there loading it on my trailer. That's a good deal even if it doesn't have an engine and trans. What's outside storage cost in your area?
Yeah I wanted it but it is sold now. I hated to pass on complete m37 body. Just the axles and parts are so valuable.

SpookyMulder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah I wanted it but it is sold now. I hated to pass on complete m37 body. Just the axles and parts are so valuable.
After learning that the second buyer had disappeared, and the scrap yard has until June 1 to shred everything and relocate, I made the trip yesterday and was able to recover this. It was well worth the trip and I'm looking forward to the journey to get this old warhorse back on the road

20220517_110404.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks