• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Soft Top

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m going to install a soft top on my 1952 M-37. It’s not going to be a GI top. The PO installed a bunch of snaps all over the place. I’m going to get me a heavy duty cloth tarp, cut it to size and utilize the snaps. One thing I can’t find any clear picture of is the two straps that go from the top of the window frame to the rear bar(?). I assume two straps are used but I’d like to see what they look like. I have a lot of various straps in all shapes and sizes. I’m pretty sure I’ve got something that can work but I don’t have any dimensions. I could reverse engineer them but I’ve got enough Bubba Gump mods to undo and correct.
If possible, could an owner with a soft to cab take a interior picture looking up and maybe even get a part number for me? Many thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks