• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37B1 Goes for $187,000.00

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While I like an M37 there isn't one anywhere worth that much and that includes the one sold at BJ.

Don't get me wrong, it is a good looking truck but it isn't really a restoration, it's a fully customized truck. The second one is a better example and while both plane and M37 "may" be worth $350k at a charity auction but not in real life.

Al Harvey

Sweet, that means that rusted out hull of a M37 behind the barn with no drivetrain and a tree growing through it must be worth at least $15,000!!!!!!

FrankUSMC

That truck was restored by Mr. Talbert. I had a chance to ride with him in one of his rebuilt M37s back in 1988, WOW!! I still have not forgotten that ride. This was a time when you could still find very nice rebuilt M37s, and WWII trucks. To ride in one that had a diesel motor was just plain wild.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET.

billyzz

While I like an M37 there isn't one anywhere worth that much and that includes the one sold at BJ.

Don't get me wrong, it is a good looking truck but it isn't really a restoration, it's a fully customized truck. The second one is a better example and while both plane and M37 "may" be worth $350k at a charity auction but not in real life.
for that kinda money you could hire master fabricators to build you one from stainless steel with surgical precision tolerances
i dont trust charities
they have a fantastic track record of lining organizers pockets
while a fraction of 1% actually does some good

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks