• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38A1 fuel line to pick-up

dodjh

Working on fuel tank installation {M38A1} and the pick-up has a push connection for the fuel line...I think.

In order for the line to seal, {flare} does it have to be a specific diameter? I would like to run 1/4" line to lessen any back flow into the tank.

dodjh

Found out it isn't a push connection {video} but flared and thread in sleeve...what type filter is connected to other connection point on the pick-up?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The in-tank filter was some kind of porous cylinder that is no longer available. Suggest eliminate it and install a commercial in-line filter before the fuel pump.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks