PA M416 Trailer - PGH PA - $1400 OBO

joshs1ofakindxj

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I picked up an M100 so I'm selling my M416. I am located near Pittsburgh, PA. I am asking $1400 or make me an offer.

The trailer has a PA title.

Possible trade deals could involve:
- M38A1 wheels
- 16" NDT tires for an M100 and/or M38A1
- and I have a list of milsurp rifles I'm always interested in, as well as belt fed parts

I rescued this Stevens M416 from a farmer's field about 15 years ago. It was unmodified and original, but neglected. I 100% disassembled it, sand blasted everything, primered it, and painted it. The inside of the tub is still primer. I didn't have enough paint then to finish it and never did. There are some small holes rust on the tub floor and front bottom edge of the tub that I didn't have the ability to repair at the time, so I left it as is. It's not much rust to repair, and now I think I could lay a copper bar across the bottom of the small holes and TIG or MIG weld them up without much drama. The original wiring was shot so I used a generic 4 prong plug kit for a modern trailer and replaced the bulbs with 12 volt bulbs, but other than that it is original and complete. It comes with a canvas cover and spare tire and wheel. The hand brakes don't work that well but are complete. Bearings were serviced properly and the leaf spring hangers/bolts were replaced. Reproduction data plates were installed using the original stampings. It has the original tires and wheels. The original tires show weather cracking, but they have never failed me on the numerous parade rides the trailer has had every year. A printed copy of the TM is included.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks