• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M561 M792 Modification Work Order (MWO)'s

wsucougarx

Is there a manual or publication out there going over the MWO's for the Gama Goat? So far I have only found one:
Modification Work Order 9-2320-242-35- Driver/Passenger Seatbelts
Anyone have the listings of the other? Or have a MWO data plate on your dash stating the numerical MWO code?

m38inmaine

Not listed as a MWO but I do have drawing 12296488 Instruction, engine electrical harness replacement kit dated 3-14-80. This shows the new harness that bypasses the large negative/positive at the harness connector.

Last edited:

m38inmaine

MWO 9-2320-242-50-1 is a MWO to modify brake pedals from rubbing the steering column. My goat has this number scribed on the top of the data plate.

m38inmaine

TB 750-981-1 JAN 73 technical bulletin contains information preventing defroster from cracking windshield. Rotate defroster duct on dash 180 degrees, modify diverter to allow less air.

Last edited:

m38inmaine

TB 750-981-2 April 73 contains special repair information for Gama Goat such as cold start air pump, wiper motors and accelerator install. Would be nice to find a copy of this.

m38inmaine

TB 43-0001-39-3 and -4 preventing water getting in steering boxes, relocating engine stop and throttle cable.

Last edited:

Jericho

Didn't know there was a TCTO (AF speak for Time Compliance Technical Order , equivalent to and Army MWO) on this , BUT did it after noting the interference . lol (involved a saw zall and grinder)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks