• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M62a1 from Gary, In to Flemingsburg, Ky

ROARKY

Purveyor of rusty iron
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally able to get my m62a1 wrecker. It will need picked up in Gary, Indiana and delivered to Flemingsburg, Ky. I can arrange loading and unloading on each end unless you have a winch to load. Truck rolls but not currently running. Will only be able to pay via credit card/PayPal. Truck weighs right at 33000. PM with rate and availability. I am waiting on some final details but will let you know when it is ready. To streamline it I can give you the contact for the tow truck company at each end that can handle loading. They can contact me for billing. The one in Gary, In is a block down the street. I have already spoken to them. The one here I’ve used several times. My number is 606-291-9137, names Kevin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks