• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M62A1 leaving for it's new home.

AMGeneral

Afternoon Folks,

The M62A1 wrecker left a few minutes ago with it's new owner HvyEng at the wheel, headed south to Cottageville, SC.

He will be heading south through Gastonia and York, SC if anyone could lend assistance if needed.

I don't forsee any problems with the truck, but you never know.

With this truck leaving, that pretty much "closes the book" on my big MV collection, all that is left is the M151A1.

Attachments

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's the one you brought to help us with Mkcoen's goat recovery, yes? Nice truck.

Always sad to see one of your babies go, even when you know it's to a good home.

Cheers

AMGeneral

That's the one you brought to help us with Mkcoen's goat recovery, yes? Nice truck.

Always sad to see one of your babies go, even when you know it's to a good home.

Cheers
That's correct Rory, Dan has an M62A2 as well as a Gasser M62(parts truck), I guess he wanted the Mack powered truck to complete the set.[thumbzup]

AMGeneral

So are you hanging it up on the big boys? Theres nothing wrong with 151's sir. A bit easier to live with on a daily basis.
Yeah, After owning 3 M123 10 ton tractors, a M553 GOER wrecker, 13 various 5 tons( M809 and M39 series), 7 deuces,(both M44 series and M211s), I think it's time to give up the big stuff.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Just missed it Brandon. Blew past your exit around 8am with a deuce on board

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

vtdeucedriver

Any G744 parts left over?? I am slowly getting back to the big girls after the divorce. I sold the 151 prior cause I knew it was in the cards. I think I still have parts for them if you want to trade. I still have my 54A1, 52A2 and the 62.

AMGeneral

Any G744 parts left over?? I am slowly getting back to the big girls after the divorce. I sold the 151 prior cause I knew it was in the cards. I think I still have parts for them if you want to trade. I still have my 54A1, 52A2 and the 62.

Sorry Jeff, the sale of the M62A1 included the 10,000 lbs+ of 5 ton parts, Dan has about 1 more load to haul home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks