• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M725 trade for m998 need opinions

m725ambulance

I have the option to trade my m725 for a m998. The m725 does have an engine but is not running or hooked up its just placed between the frame rails. The m725 is in primer with a few minor rust areas nothing bad though. The m998 is running but has no top or doors, needing opinions on what may be the better trade? The m998 is worth more now but will the m725 be worth more 20 years from now? Thanks for your input.

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I personally would go ahead and make the trade. Trading a running truck from a non running truck is a good deal. Who can say what either is worth in 20 years. Just my personal opinion though

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M725 will be able to plated for on road use . the way states are looking at the M998 that may not be the case in the near future as they are being sold with OFF ROAD ONLY restrictions. Some people are finding ways around this but it doesn't mean the titles and plates won't be recalled at a later date .Just something to think about.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks