• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M762 trailer

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How common are the M762 trailers, the ones rated as 1/2-ton or 3/4-ton, but are basically the same size as the M416 trailer. Looks like a -416 with a flatbed. I have only seen a couple of these, and they are never for sale. Are they all still in service, like the M1101/1102 series?

Kwai

I saw a half dozen on GL with lights mounted on them back in October. They appear on GL and GSA once in a while. Typical price is close to $1000 now.
I have 2. One in original condition that I got from GSA in November. The other is in line for restoration. Apparently it was an air force model because it's painted baby blue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks