• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M813 Fire truck update

texas-5-ton

I wanted to post a couple of pictures for y'all and let you review the work that we have done so far on our fire truck. The welder that we are using is in high demand so it has taken him several weeks to get to us. What we are working on is a 1,200 gallon brush/grass truck. We purchased the truck and tanks thru a Texas government agency and have had it for about 3 months. Alot of the older brushfire rigs has a platform on the front of the truck for a firefighter to stand on. Nowadays, The government is in a push to get people off of the front. So we have modified this bed to accomidate a person behind the cab. The pictures only show one tank in the truck but we will have two. The welder is almost done so the next step is the soda blaster then on to the paint booth. And against my better judgement, it is not going to be green.. :lol: Hopefully, it will go much faster from this point on. I will keep you updated

Chad

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks