• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M813A1 and M62A1 earning their keep!

AMGeneral

Just a few pictures of todays exploits with the 813A1 and M62A1,

I had the opportunity to help move a log cabin constructed in 1931 from it's original site to a new site on the great grandson's property.

The 813A1 did ok,but was lacking in the weight department,so the M62 came out for the final leg up to the owners house up a LOOOOOOONG steep grade.

We did have an hour long deluge to contend with about halfway out of the woods,it made things a bit slick.

Anyway,PICTURES!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

AMGeneral

Well guys,pulling an old thread back to the top,the owner of the cabin we moved came by this past weekend and presented me with a video on DVD of the move!

It had a lot of shots of the M813A1 and M62A1 that I did not get,unfortunately,I don't think I can post it up on youtube to down load it here.

I will bring it along to Denton and the GA rally for anyone to see,maybe Papabear will let me play it one night on his big screen projector.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks