• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M816 Wrecker Clutch Adjustment?

Bigblue69

I put new clutch with pressure plate and turned flywheel in my truck. Dont seem to be adjusted right. Peddle is soft to push, with lots of play. With Peddle up thow out bearing is about 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Cant seem to find the right TM on clutch.

Bigblue69

to be safe- you can dump the air out of the system - if it is possible the pancake it is out of adjustment. I have had air out that seems to be working ok. Just peddle is sloppy with lots of play. I going to put new return spring on. Old one i can pull apart by hand.

Snughill

Check the roto chamber adjustment on other side of bell housing also make sure yoke is not frozen should have 1 1/2 free play on pedal and I believe 3500 on roto chamber

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks