• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 data plates

DKELONE

I am exploring making data plates for the M818 based on the need listed on an old thread here. I do not have a sample of these plates and would like to get a copy. Can any one help? At present what would be helpful is the ordnance # of any of the plates which is located on the lower right corner if the plates. The NSN number is sometimes located on the rear of the plate and will start with 9905. Either # will be helpful. The weight and dimension would be most important as a starting point. If/when I manufacture these plates I will provide a free one to the first helpful responder. Please send info vial email to DKELONE@AOL.COM Thanks, David

jasonjc

I think what he is looking for is a small number on the lower right of the tag, that is the tag number. It will be much smaller in size than any other numbers on the tag.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks