• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M832 - Platform compatible with the M832 mobilizer?

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can anyone with knowledge of these tell me if this platform is one that attaches to the M832 (or M834) mobilizer?

It is over 100 miles from me, so I can't just drop by and measure it, nor do I want to drive that far in the 931 dragging an M832 just in case it might fit! :-?

My understanding is there is no data tag on the platform. It is different from the only other platforms I have access to, which are in the museum on Camp Mabry.

And yes, that's the only photo I have right now...

Thanks in advance.
Cheers

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Not much help, I had an M720 mobilizer that looks like it would work fine with that. It used bolt-through attachment points in that configuration.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks