M870A1 - Truck wrench 75204 (1 1/4" & 1 1/16" double socket)

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Collecting Bii for my M870A1 - need lug nut wrench #2 below on edited TM.

Lug wrench socket.png

fasttruck

1 1/4" is a commercial size. A wrench to fit that should be available from any vendor who sells big truck parts and tools or on line.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks fasttruck - I have 3/4 sockets, but I want the actual truck wrench that's correct for the Bii - keep in the trailer front locker...
(I have 20' of the 3/4 hex bar for a handle..)

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Thanks fasttruck - I have 3/4 sockets, but I want the actual truck wrench that's correct for the Bii - keep in the trailer front locker...
(I have 20' of the 3/4 hex bar for a handle..)
The A1 doesn't use either one of those sizes for the daytons. They are 3/4" and 7/8 nuts that hold the locks on.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The A1 doesn't use either one of those sizes for the daytons. They are 3/4" and 7/8 nuts that hold the locks on.
Will check what I used to remove/measure nut - but there should still be a correct double ended socket tool as part of the Bii surely.....? (and what is the second one for...)

fasttruck

My experience was with the original M870 which used 1.25" lug nuts to hold the wedges in place. The issue wrench was similar to the ones pictured which I believe came from Kem.

Attachments

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My experience was with the original M870 which used 1.25" lug nuts to hold the wedges in place. The issue wrench was similar to the ones pictured which I believe came from Kem.
Yup.. lugs on the two hubs I have are 1.25". Won't know what other 4 hubs have for nuts 'till Wes makes it back North with spares...

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks