• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M871 Recovery Pics

When I got to the lot the trailer was missing from the line up where I previewed it. I started to get
little upset, but then I found it at the back off the lot behind a big cat container loader. The unit that
had turned in my trailer had left. A bunch of trash and scrap inside of it. So the lot guys where nice
enough to dump it all out, so nice they didn't even put the side board kit back up. Oh well I as just happy
it was there. After replacing the side boards, only two tires needed about 10-12 psi put in them. All lights:jumpin:
work and brakes were good. So not a bad recovery at all. The tool box even had some goodies in it! :jumpin:

indy4x4fab

Banned
I love the look of those trailers, I mounted one of the m871 tool boxes under my m129a2c trailer for storage of the power cables fresh water hoses and so on, mine had the latch robbed out of it. Any body know by chance how made the storage boxes for these trailers or how made these trailers?

Both of my M871 trailers were made by Southwest truck and body co. St Louis.
Not sure if they made the tool boxes. Have seen other manufacturer on some but that might have
been an A2 version.

Started the conversion on the trailer to led lights today.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks