• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M911 8x6

Hitman

does any one know any hobby shop in he US that sells one? HOBBY FAN HF005 M911 8x6 & HF006 M911 SEMI-TRAILER

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
No on the hobby shop, I also searched fleasepay also none, BUT :-D I HAVE both still NEW IN BOXs, these two models have not been made in years, I brought both in 2004 while at the end of the production run, the trailer was 1/2 the pruction of the 911, in another words two 911s to one trailer. It is funny you bring this up, I have decided to either sell the SET or have someone build them, being the my eyes are not as good anymore, my hand is no longer steady enough and I do not have the time, If I sell them I want what I paid for them ($350) plus shipping and insurance, if someone builds for me then we negotiate.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks