• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915A-1 Electric windshield wiper conversion?

royalflush55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there a way to install electric windshield wipers on the M915A-1? Has anyone done this already? If this drought breaks in western OK wipers will be in style again! All help appreciated!

Hawssie

Your on your own with these type of installations. I was playing around with doing this on the M939s. Its doable. I bought some 24v units from this site for retrofit but never went through with it. These units are adjustable for arc of swing so you can adapt the degrees to match your vehicle. But you need to make sure that the shaft length will work and you need get the arms that match the shaft size as these dont come with arms. The price is right though: http://www.surpluscenter.com/Electrical/DC-Gearmotors/DC-Wiper-Motors/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks