• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915a1 crank no start,ether will make it run for a sec

akita91

Hello guys,tried to start ,it would turn over with ether and try to run for a sec then die. Looks like fuel doesn't get in engine. Tried to turn fuel shutoff valve back and forth ,nothing. What step next ? Where do I remove hose to see if fuel gets in pump , big rubber hose before pump or steel line on top that goes in cylinders ?thank you

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Turn the fuel override knob all the way in.

Drivers side, top of injection pump. It has grooves in it

Remove and fill the filter with clean diesel

akita91

Electric problem. Start diagnostics at ignition switch. That is the weak link.
I just forgot keys and shorted 3 wires out of 4 and it cranked thru.turning tight solenoid let me turn it on ,I was able to fire it up year ago with no problems,not sure why it wouldn't this time.will see next time I bring key. But man,I like the power of that engine,holy shit felt so powerful but I don't have use for it.🐥🙂

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks