• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915A1 Recovery in Topeka

Gentlemen,
If everything works out I am going to recover my M915A1 in Topeka on December
3rd. Are there any members around Topeka that could assist should the need arise? I should have everything needed to recover the truck, but better safe than sorry! I going to take US54 west back to New Mexico Are there any members along that way? Thanks!

91W350

I am in Salina, but you will probably take 335 SW to Wichita and then west. If you would like to avoid the turnpike, you can come west on 70 to Salina, then angle across and pick up 54 in the SW corner of the state.

I know we have a couple of members in the Ft. Riley area. PM me if I can help. Glen

785-643-7410

Editing to add that I do have that day off, let me know if you want company. Glen

Well, I cant get off from work to recover the M915A1, so I have a friend trying to see if he can find someone to recover the truck and store it for me until I can get out there to pick it up. It looks like I wont be able to go until the first part of January :-( Thank You to the members that responded to this post! If need be I'll
contact you if I need assistance.

lhowardmo

Have you found someone to pick up your truck. I'm in Kansas City, Missouri. About 60 miles from Topeka. I have a truck and lowboy, hydraulic tail trailer with a winch. I could go get it in the evening or on a weekend. I 've got plenty of space to store it if need be. I'd be glad to get it for you for fuel cost if you need to get it moved.
Larry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks